The Mana-65 Field coat is a military inspired waterproof multi season 3 way jacket. What does 3 way mean? Simplistically you can wear it 3 ways. With liner zipped into the outer shell for the coldest days. Without liner for warmer wet days. Liner on its own for cooler dry evenings or days.
The outershell is constructed from a waterproof nylon/cotton oxford, two large front pockets, YKK vislon zippers, large internal mesh pockets, velcro cuff closure and side seam zips to vent if you get too hot. The outer shell zips into a polyester and primaloft® 100 fill liner. The liner features 2 hip pockets and a horizontal quilt construction.
- 3 Ways to wear (Shell+Liner, Shell only, Liner only)
- Waterproof Nylon/Cotton outershell
- Removable Primaloft® Liner Jacket
- Side zip ventilation
- Internal mesh pockets
- Made in China
- Machine wash 30
- Outer: 53% nylon 47% cotton
- Liner: Polyester & Primaloft® 100